After the previous release of Oreo Beta, the Samsung has again released an Oreo Beta for the third time. This could be the final Beta update for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. This update was about 600MB in size.
Third Oreo Beta Update: ZRA5
This update is available to only those who are already running the previous update. The software version of this new Beta is ZRA5. The new update does not contain any new features. The latest January patch and only the bugs faced in the previous beta update are fixed in this update.
- After terminating calls, the phone froze and restarted.
- Newly downloaded apps show two icons.
- Face Recognition not working
- Iris Recognition working slow.
- Samsung keyboard force closes.
- Call history not updating.
It is assumed that in 2-3 weeks the final stable Oreo update will be rolled out for the end users. Samsung had already mentioned that the beta programs ends on January 15 which is only a few days away. To check if the update is available head over to Settings>>Software Update and select Download Updates manually.